Amputation Injury Claims
Put your trust in Clifford Johnston & Co.
- Specialist Amputation & Loss of Limb Lawyers
- Excellent Nation-wide Reputation Firm
- Trusted & Skilled Legal Advice for Your Claim
- Call us for Legal Advice for Your Amputation
Amputation Injury Compensation Claim Solicitors, Manchester & Stockport
Losing a limb can be devastating, affecting every area of your life. You are likely to experience a loss of income, require adaptations to your home and car and require regular medical treatment and rehabilitation to help with your recovery.
But you do not have to face this alone.
If your amputation has resulted from an accident or injury caused by the fault or negligence of somebody else then you may be eligible for compensation.
The experienced personal injury solicitors at Clifford Johnston & Co. can help you with your compensation claim, arrange medical treatment, access specialist equipment and organise financial support to help you adapt to life after your accident and get your life back on track.
For trusted, reliable advice from professionals that you can count on, contact us today and let us help you get back to your best.
Why do I need a solicitor?
Any accident or injury that results in the surgical amputation of one of your limbs is going to be life-changing and it is vital that your needs are met as swiftly and efficiently as possible to aid both your physical and emotional recovery.
Our team of personal injury specialists have significant experience dealing with serious injuries of this nature and have a proven track record when it comes to recovering the full amount of compensation to which our clients are entitled. Securing the maximum financial award is absolutely essential for accessing all the treatment and services necessary to give you the best chance of recovery and to allow you to live independently again, so it is vital that you seek someone with the legal expertise and know-how to achieve this.
Your compensation award won’t take away the pain and suffering that you have experienced but it is there to try and right some wrongs and to make life after your accident as easy and straightforward as possible. It is there as recompense for what has happened to you and to put you back in the position that you were in before the accident occurred.
Am I eligible for compensation?
If you have suffered a serious injury in the last three years that has resulted in the loss of one of your limbs and someone else is wholly or partially to blame, then you may be eligible for compensation.
Amputations are often the result of injuries sustained through:
- Road traffic accidents
- Workplace accidents, particularly those involving heavy or industrial machinery
- Falling from a height
- Medical negligence
- Military action
Financial settlements for amputation compensation claims are, on the whole, much larger than those awarded for other personal injuries due to the severity and impact of the injuries, which will be life-long.
How do I make a compensation claim?
Claiming compensation can feel daunting and confusing but we are here to help you throughout the entire process to make everything as simple and straightforward as possible for you.
From the moment of your first enquiry, we want to help and will have an initial and informal chat with you about your accident and injury. We will gather the details of exactly what has happened and the extent of your injuries before we advise you on your chances of success. We will give you an idea of how much compensation you can expect to receive and talk you through the next steps to take.
We will need information including where and how the injury took place, who else was involved and the full impact of your injuries. We appreciate that these conversations may be difficult and upsetting for you but we will go at your pace and you will never feel pressured or rushed. Face-to-face appointments can be made with you at home or in hospital, and we will do our utmost to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible throughout.
How Clifford Johnston can help
Our highly trained solicitors specialise in serious personal injury cases, regularly securing the highest financial settlement possible on behalf of our clients. We also have a track record of successfully pursuing criminal charges where our clients’ injuries have been caused through the unlawful actions of another.
We will work tirelessly on your behalf to secure a financial package and care plan that will best meet all of your needs and we will provide ongoing support to co-ordinate all aspects relating to your care and claim:
- We will actively pursue the maximum amount of compensation to cover private healthcare, specialist equipment, adaptations to your home and car and loss of earnings for your lifetime.
- You may be anxious about you future finances and how you will cope, particularly if you are unable to work or continue in the role you had before but we will make sure that financial support is put in place and that you receive interim payments until your claim is settled.
- In the event that your injury means that you can no longer work or that your income and earning potential is reduced, we will help you to navigate the benefits system to ensure that you are claiming everything you are entitled to.
- We will advise you on personal injury trusts as a means of ensuring that your compensation award is protected from being used towards care costs now and in the future and to help you manage such a large sum of money.
- We will work to ascertain any negligent or criminal behaviour leading to your injury by gathering witness statements, examining CCTV footage and accessing your medical notes. We want to help you receive justice for what has happened to you and will work tirelessly to achieve the very best results.
Get in touch
With offices across Stockport and Manchester, we are recognised as one of the leading personal injury law firms in the area and are proud to offer an exceptional legal service that is both affordable and cost-effective. We are here to offer our expertise and our understanding, so don’t hesitate to contact us and together we will find a way forward.
We represent clients not only locally and throughout Stockport, Cheshire, Lancashire & Manchester but also across the United Kingdom. You can count on us to help and guide you whatever your challenge or circumstance.
We are proud of the service we give and the impact we make for our clients. If you need advice or representation please call and speak to one of our team or complete the online enquiry form and we will get back in touch with you quickly. We will always respond promptly and we will be happy to help.
Need some professional advice?
Do you have any issues that you are worried about? Contact our professional team for a free, no-obligation informal discussion, where we can discuss your particular requirements in greater detail.