- Clifford Johnston & Co is a partnership and is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)—SRA number 45152.
- This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website
- people who do business with us or register for our service
The information we collect about you
When you do business with us or register for our service we collect the following personal information from you:
- postal address, email address and telephone number
- How we will use the information about you
- We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested and to market our services. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
- Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
- For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy below.
- How we protect your information
- We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information: firewalls, browser certification technology, encryption, limited access, use of passwords..
- We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Mr P Walsh, Clifford Johnston & Co, 107 Heaton Moor Road, Heaton Moor, Stockport, SK4 4HY. We may make a small charge for this service.
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Clifford Johnston & Co changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org .You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- Your consent
- By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- How to contact Clifford Johnston & Co
- Links to other websites
Harmless cookies that are designed to enhance your user experience of this website are stored on your device. These consist of small data files relating to you and this website.
Information stored in cookies created by Clifford Johnston & Co are not shared with any third party unless required to do so by law.
By continuing to browse this website you are consenting to the storage of its first party cookies on your device.
The first party cookies used by this website include (but may not be limited to):
_ga – Google analytic data: Online identifiers including cookie identifiers, internet protocol addresses and device identifiers, client identifiers
_gat – Online identifiers including cookie identifiers, internet protocol addresses and device identifiers, client identifiers
_gid – Google tag manager data: Online identifiers including cookie identifiers, internet protocol addresses and device identifiers, client identifiers
Collect – Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visit r’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
_ra – Ruler Analytics
Ruler Analytics is one of our third-party partners & their cookies may be set when you visit our website. We use the information gathered to analyse and understand how people interact with our website. For opt-out information please Contact email@example.com or visit https://www.ruleranalytics.com