Elderly Care Solicitors: Specialising in Elderly Care Law
We offer a full range of services to those seeking to plan ahead in life and to elderly clients and those clients with elderly relatives. We are committed to providing a high quality legal advice to such people and their family and carers.
We deal with the following areas:
• Estate planning using wills, trusts and lifetime gifts.
• Giving powers of attorney.
• Court of Protection work including Deputyship applications.
• Probate in the administration of estates.
• Trust administration.
• Living wills.
• Information on care home.
• Preserving assets in the event of long term residential or nursing home care.
• Advice on financial responsibility and funding criteria for long term care.
• Mental health legislation including the rights of nearest relatives and their displacement before the court.
Why choose Clifford Johnston?
We take client care seriously and in this area of work it is important to obtain specialist advice and the relationship with your solicitor is usually a very personal relationship. We will return calls, emails and letters promptly and progress your case from start to finish quickly and efficiently. We offer a personal and professional bespoke service.
The vast majority of our work comes from clients who we have acted for previously or is referred to us by former clients.
A standard will, will cost £200 plus VAT.
Standard mirror wills for a husband and wife or civil partners or unmarried partners will cost £250 plus VAT.
Lasting Power of Attorney will cost £200 plus VAT.
Registering the Power of Attorney will cost £200 plus VAT plus the current court fee where it is payable.
On occasion, we will need to charge extra for a complicated will or where particular specialist or further advice is required but we will discuss and agreed that with you at the outset. We will be able to meet with you outside the office and can discuss the arrangements with you in advance.
How we can help?
At Clifford Johnston & Co we have Highly experienced Solicitors in Elderly Care matters who are available to help. If you or somebody you care needs caring legal assistance with any aspect of Elderly care or End of life matters then please contact our Wills & Estate Planning Solicitors in Manchester or Stockport.